Cleveland Metroparks Zoo was established in 1882 and basically situated in Wade Park near University Circle. First animals, namely Ohio deer were devoted by Philanthropist, Jeptha Wade and by Cleveland businessman. Firstly, the Zoo was assigned to local, domestic animals. Later, the creatures are involved from all around the world. It's a interesting collection of animals from all around the world.